Makefile

emd emd at teamlog.com
Thu Jul 25 10:24:20 BST 2002

    Abde je teste ta bonne incription
    Regarde les options de compilations
    avec F7

    -----Message d'origine-----
    De : abdeslam BENZEGHIOUA <abbe at teamlog.com>
    À : kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de <kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
    Date : mercredi 24 juillet 2002 17:04
    Objet : Makefile

    I want to use KDevelop to develop a programs for arm plateforme,
    But I have a problem when I compile my project.

    Compiler configuration:
    --------------------------
    This computer is : i386
    OS : linux 8.0

    Target machine : arm
    plate-forme : linux
    compiler C command system : arm-uclinux-gcc
    compiler C++ command system : arm-uclinux-gcc

    Project Options :
    ------------------

    Flags and Warnings :
    ------------------------

    Compiler C flags (CFLAGS) :
    -------------------------------
    -g -O -Wall -mapcs-32 -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fpic -msingle-pic-base -mno-got -msoft-float -D__uclinux__

    It's the same for Compiler C++ flags (CFLAGS)

    Liniker Flags (LDFLAGS) :

    /usr/local/NETLx/userapps/glibc_apps/rt_init/user.ld

    When I validate I obtain :
    Exécute «./configure» dans le dossier contenant les fichiers sources
    checking for -p flag to install... yes
    checking for mawk... no
    checking for gawk... gawk
    checking for i386-linux-g++... arm-uclinux-gcc
    checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... no
    checking whether arm-uclinux-gcc accepts -g... no
    checking dependency style of arm-uclinux-gcc... gcc
    checking for i386-linux-gcc... arm-uclinux-gcc
    checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C compiled programs.
    If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

    But if I delete all the options and I remplace the Makefile generated by Kdevelop by my Makefile , I have no problem and I obtain my program for the arm plate-forme.

    Please can you help me,

    Thanks for you.

    Abdeslam.