glimpse/kdevelop

Martin Koehn koehn at ind.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jul 24 17:53:35 BST 2002

Hi,
I'm using kdevelop in combination with glimpse. There are two problems i
can't solve:
1.)
I build a new index using the options dialog. The files to be indexed are
the documentaion of a special library. After building the new library,
glimpse does't find any word in the index. I've build the index in the same
way kdevelop does:
----------- CCreateDocDatabaseDlg::~CCreateDocDatabaseDlg() ---------------
*m_proc <<  "find "+ dirs +" -name '*.html' | glimpseindex " +
                    size_str +" -F -X -H "+ locateLocal("appdata","");
my command:
find <path> -name '*.html' | glimpseindex -F -X -H <home>/.kde/share/apps/kdevelop
Building the index without -X everything is ok, glimpse find all words...

2.)
If KDevelop got an result, the file <<search_result.html>> is build. in this file,
the hyperlinks were not correct, e.g.
<TR><TD><A HREF="<path>/class_TStdProbabilityStatistic.html:"> 19</A><TD>19
                                                           ^
whats wrong??

Martin Köhn

 Dipl.-Ing. Martin Köhn

 Universitaet Stuttgart
 Institut fuer Nachrichtenvermittlung und Datenverarbeitung (IND)

 University of Stuttgart
 Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering (IND)

 Pfaffenwaldring 47, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany

 Phone: +49 711 685-7991
 Fax:   +49 711 685-7983

 E-Mail: koehn at ind.uni-stuttgart.de
 HTTP: www.ind.uni-stuttgart.de