Makefile

Reinaldo Nolasco Sanches r_linux at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 17:35:11 BST 2002

Well...

In Menu options...
    +- KDeveloper Setup
        +- Compiler

Change the names of your compilers...

on the contrary of arm-linux-cpp replace with cpp
on the contrary of arm-linux-gcc replace with gcc
on the contrary of arm-linux-g++ replace with g++

When I changed the plataform, this problem started and without when I make this...

:)

=====
"When you know Slackware, you know Linux... when you know Red Hat, all you know is Red hat"

- Anyone seen smoking will be assumed to be on fire and will be summarily put out.
- Power doesn't corrupt people, people corrupt power.

- r_linux at yahoo.com -- http://slackware.linuxbr.org
- UIN: 42853394 - irc.brasnet.org(#slackware)