Makefile

abdeslam BENZEGHIOUA abbe at teamlog.com
Wed Jul 24 17:52:46 BST 2002

  I want to use KDevelop to develop a programs for arm plateforme,
But I have a problem when I compile my project.

Compiler configuration:
--------------------------
This computer is : i386
OS : linux 8.0

Target machine : arm
plate-forme : linux
compiler C command system : arm-uclinux-gcc
compiler C++ command system : arm-uclinux-gcc

Project Options :
------------------

Flags and Warnings :
------------------------

Compiler C flags (CFLAGS) :
-------------------------------
-g -O -Wall -mapcs-32 -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fpic -msingle-pic-base -mno-got
-msoft-float -D__uclinux__

It's the same for Compiler C++ flags (CFLAGS)

Liniker Flags (LDFLAGS) :

/usr/local/NETLx/userapps/glibc_apps/rt_init/user.ld

When I validate I obtain :
Exécute «./configure» dans le dossier contenant les fichiers sources
checking for -p flag to install... yes
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for i386-linux-g++... arm-uclinux-gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... no
checking whether arm-uclinux-gcc accepts -g... no
checking dependency style of arm-uclinux-gcc... gcc
checking for i386-linux-gcc... arm-uclinux-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

But if I delete all the options and I remplace the Makefile generated by
Kdevelop by my Makefile , I have no problem and I obtain my program for
the arm plate-forme.

Please can you help me,

Thanks for you.

Abdeslam.