Unable to debugg

Boris Gorelik bgbg at pob.huji.ac.il
Thu Jul 11 07:04:28 BST 2002

On Thursday 11 July 2002 07:46, Nathanael Noblet wrote:
>     All of a sudden I am no longer able to debug my programs. When I try to
> set a break point. Instead of setting the breakpoint, it says "Pending add>
> breakpoint...".

I'm having a similar problem (I use RedHat 7.3 ) and it annoys me VERRY MUCH.
To tell the trough, I've just gave up and when such a thing happens, I create
a new project, copy all the files to it and delete the old one.

Nathanael: If you manage to fix it, please tell me how you did (via the list
or on private)

--
Boris Gorelik
Thu, 11/Jul/2002, 2 Av 5762