Problems compiling with CVS build

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Sat Jan 19 11:36:38 GMT 2002

Hi,

did you set the right prefix? You have to install KDevelop into the directory
where KDE is installed. Go to your KDevelop source directory and type

make uninstall
./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2 --enable-debug
make install

(if your KDE is not installed in /opt/kde2, then adjust the path....)

after that type

whereis KDevelop

to make sure that you don't have it installed twice on your system...

Harry