Bug report

Harald Fernengel harry at bnro.de
Fri Jan 18 14:08:06 GMT 2002

Hi,

sorry, I meant: Is the output of "make" in English or is it localized (French
output?). What happens when you set your LANG environment variable to en_US?:

export LANG=en_US
kdevelop

About the garbage characters: I simply cannot reproduce this. It only happens
on Red Hat 7.2, so I strongly suspect that the Red Hat package is broken.
Someone told me that the characters vanished after he installed KDevelop from
source, can you try to do that? (It is KDE_2_2_BRANCH in the CVS, take a look
at http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=download.html how to compile
it...)

Best Regards,
Harald