Bug report

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Fri Jan 18 16:20:56 GMT 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Harald Fernengel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> About the garbage characters: I simply cannot reproduce this. It only happens
> on Red Hat 7.2, so I strongly suspect that the Red Hat package is broken.

Nope. It happens on 7.1 as well.

It's one of the reasons why I went back from 2.0.2 to 2.0.1, the most
important one being that parsing files suddenly became _insanely_ slow.
Not sure if that was a KDE issue or what, but at least it drove me back a
version.

I seem to remeber F at lk posting soemthing about someone introducing that
"strange characters" bug in some localization code, which probably means
it's fixed in CVS.

Have a nice weekend everyone,
--
Tarjei Knapstad