Bug report

Celine Tourlet celine.tourlet at c-s.fr
Fri Jan 18 08:14:34 GMT 2002

Harald Fernengel a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> do you have a localized version of the "make" command? If yes, KDevelop cannot
> parse the output and doesn't jump to the error.
>
> Harry
>
> unsubscribe »your-email-address«

Hi all,
I do have the same problem, as described by Alexey and John, with RH 7.2 + KDE 2.2.2 upgrade : garbage
characters when compiling and no way to acces error from the message window.

I'm new to Kdevelop and I like it but this issue really gets on my nerves !

Harry, what do you mean by "localized" version of make ?

I have make RPM version 3.79.1-8 which ,I think, is the latest.

Celine Tourlet