Bug report

John Dubchak johndubchak at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 05:26:30 GMT 2002

I use Redhat 7.2 with GNU make and the text of the
file name from the output window seems to contain
garbage character at either end of the string.

Therefore, when it tries to parse the file name from
it (although I'm only assuming it parses it) it seems
to pick up those garbage characters which mangles the
file name - and it doesn't work.

In short, I see the same problem on Redhat 7.2.

Thanks,
John