Versions of KDevelop

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 22:31:55 GMT 2002

There is one stable version, at current it is KDevelop-2.1beta to be
released with KDE-3.0 as KDevelop-2.1.

There are two development branches, one is KDevelop-2.2alpha which is
only available through cvs, the second one is KDevelop-3alpha. The
latter is also known as "gideon" which is a codename that allows for
parallel development.

Check the list archives for ways to access things through CVS.

Roland