install directory notation

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sat Feb 23 12:53:20 GMT 2002

Hi Werner,

should work in the CVS version...

To reset these settings you should use "Project"->"File Properties",
select there the datafiles, which will be installed (e.g. icons). Then
you can reset the installation directory. Unfortunately on your version
every "update of Makefile.am" (e.g. on adding a new subdirectory, etc.)
will add another $ sign to variables like $(kde_datadir).

As mentioned above this should be corrected in the actual version, but
on projects done with older kdevelop you have to do the correction once,
too.

Ciao

Walter