QExtMDI app missing files

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 22:55:20 BST 2002

Falk,
I looked at the original QExtMDI stuff from the website. The
organization of the whole library is a bit 'messy', isn't it?

Any chance you'd agree to reorganize this a bit? I've made it compile
using gnu autoconf/automake tools today. And I put all the sources,
headers and pixmap files in one directory for a start.

This way I let KDevelop copy the whole thing into my project but of
course it would be more efficient if one would only install this once.

Anyway, examples work now, let's see what I can do with it.
Roland