Bug: Curser disappears when switching into Kdevelop

Dirk Broer dbroer at matricsrfid.com
Tue Apr 16 15:40:20 BST 2002

I'm not really sure exactly when it happens.

Only that occasionally my cursor is gone.

Its difficult to edit a file when you don't know where you are.

Kdevelop doesn't seem to have any cursor control options.

Kde doesn't seem to have any global cursor settings either.

Anyone have an idea what this might be and a work around.

Currently I right click and that works, but not always right away.  Not sure
what makes the cursor come back vs. fail.

Thanks
Dirk