Userdefined directories in K-develop

Dirk Broer dbroer at matricsrfid.com
Tue Apr 16 15:29:46 BST 2002

I'm not exactly sure of your exact predicament.

I'm working on a project where they have:
./html
./src

with the make file only in the ./src directory.

I pointed Kdevelop at ./ and selected "generate project files" and kdevelop
when through the tree and found all the files and recognized that it was
under CVS control.

To get the build to work, I created a Makefile in the top directory that was:

${MAKECMDGOALS}:
	${MAKE} -C src $(MAKECMDGOALS)

That seemed to be enough.
>From kdevelop, simply select Make and it does a Make all
I believe I added 'all' to the build options.

I can't use the debugger easily since the src directory is used to generate
about 30 different executables.  Everything else seems to work though.

Dirk