Linking Error in Linux!

John Dubchak johndubchak at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 14:35:49 BST 2002

Shra,

It sounds like you're including the file in more than
one place.

Two possible solutions:

1. Include it only once - completely obvious I know.
2. Wrap the function in a #if !defined/#endif
construct
    to ensure that it is only being defined once.

Also, is this a template function?

Is it possible to define the function at the top of
your main.cpp file?

Hope that helps.
John Dubchak