can i save my settings??????

mostafa atteyah mostafai2001 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:23:41 BST 2002

hi everybody

is there a function or a class that can help me to save
the state of my form for example if my form contains some checkboxes and
when i run it for the first time of course they will be in their default
value (checked or not) as i selected it and then i changed
the state of some of them ,so is there a means that can saves
these changes so when i run the program again the previous state is loaded.

any help is appreciated