Degeneration?

Dirk Broer dbroer at matricsrfid.com
Wed Apr 10 14:07:27 BST 2002

Just a note.  I switched to 2.1 simply because this exact feature wasn't
working in 2.0.  Clicking on an message brings me right to the error.

In 2.0, the message was corrupted with extra symbols.
In 2.0 the clicking on the message didn't bring me to nested directories.

All works fine in 2.1.

Now if I can get the rest of KDE 3.0 to install right....  bout 90% there, but
conflicts all over the place (gnome, Red Hat etc)

Dirk