kdevelop cannot find my source files when I am looking for errors

Alexander Pipelka pipelka at bms-austria.com
Wed Apr 10 14:07:50 BST 2002

Am Fre, 2002-03-29 um 17.16 schrieb Harald Fernengel:
> Hi,
>
> this is a known problem with localized versions of make and we are working on
> it.
>
> Temporary workaround:
> Create file /usr/bin/maken containing:
> export LANG=en
> export LC_ALL=en
> make $*
>
> and set make program in kdevelop to "maken".

I have the same troubles with the final 2.1 version.
Your suggested workaround isn't working at all.
It's also impossible to compile single files because i always get an
"make: *** Keine Regel, um »main.o« zu erstellen. Schluss." error.

All these things worked in previous versions.
I'm very disappointed and will switch to anjuta.

regards,
Alex