kdevelop cannot find my source files when I am looking for errors

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Apr 10 14:21:59 BST 2002

Hi,

> I have the same troubles with the final 2.1 version.
> Your suggested workaround isn't working at all.
> It's also impossible to compile single files because i always get an
> "make: *** Keine Regel, um »main.o« zu erstellen. Schluss." error.

Because it is a workaround for a different problem. First, you are still using
the "de" locale since the output of make is German.

The output also tells you that your makefile is broken because make doesn't
know how to compile your main.cpp file. Fix that and KDevelop will continue
to work just fine.

> All these things worked in previous versions.
> I'm very disappointed and will switch to anjuta.

Feel free to do that and have fun with the stability and feature-richness of
the latest anjuta 0.1.9 version.

Best regards,
Harry