bug in CKDevelop::slotOptionsCreateSearchDatabase()

Anders Lynge Esbensen esban at egmont-kol.dk
Wed Apr 10 11:46:51 BST 2002

Hi KDevelop team
Thaank you gor a great program!

I got the latest CVS KDE_2_2_BRANCH (updated this morning)
There seems to be some errors in
CKDevelop::slotOptionsCreateSearchDatabase() (in ckdevelop.cpp)
1) the function never sets the seachengine key in the config file
2) the CreateSearchDatabase doesn't disappear after creating the indexing
database
3) The documantation paths doesn't get transfered to the CreateSearchDatabase
dialog properly.

I would like to help you fix the problems, just let me know where to sign up.

Regards Anders

--
Anders Lynge Esbensen
Nørre Allé 75, room 109