Support for Qt3/QtE3?

Jonas Özbay usul at gmx.li
Mon Apr 15 17:58:40 BST 2002

Hi,

I had that problem too. If you want to compile KDevelop with QT3 you first
have to make sure you also use KDE3 (kdelibs) sources. Then rename the
"admin" directory in you KDevelop source dir to something like "admin.old"
and copy the "admin" directory from your kdelibs source dir to you KDevelop
source dir.
If you are using CVS you can also do a
cvs -d $CVSROOT checkout kde-common -r $KDERELEASE
and use the admin subdirectory from kde-common.
(Where $CVSROOT is one of the possibilities mentioned on
developer.kde.org->Source access->Anonymous CVS, eg.
:pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde
and where $KDERELEASE ist either HEAD for newest KDE3 or KDE_3_0_BRANCH for a
KDE 3.0.1pre version or KDE_3_0_RELEASE for the KDE 3.0.0 release)

Now that you have your new admin directory in the Kdevelop source dir, you
have to do a
make -f Makefile.cvs
After that you can do your configure as always.

That should do it.

Regards,
	jonas