bug in CKDevelop::slotOptionsCreateSearchDatabase()

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 12:49:41 BST 2002

Anders Lynge Esbensen wrote:

>Hi KDevelop team
>Thaank you gor a great program!
>
>I got the latest CVS KDE_2_2_BRANCH (updated this morning)
>There seems to be some errors in
>CKDevelop::slotOptionsCreateSearchDatabase() (in ckdevelop.cpp)
>1) the function never sets the seachengine key in the config file
>2) the CreateSearchDatabase doesn't disappear after creating the indexing
>database
>3) The documantation paths doesn't get transfered to the CreateSearchDatabase
>dialog properly.
>
>I would like to help you fix the problems, just let me know where to sign up.

YES please!
I know it's an unsolved problem in KDevelop 1.4, 2.0 and 2.1 but,
unfortunately, we haven't a guru of that functionality here.

Just fix it in your local cvs copy. Then create a diff file mypatch.diff
(against the current cvs) by typing:
  cvs diff -u > mypatch.diff
Send the diff to the mailinglist for checking. We'll apply, if it's OK.

Ciao
F at lk