kdevelop 2.xx

René Märten delta_x at gmx.net
Mon Oct 8 22:59:58 BST 2001

Need help as fast as possible !

since one year me and my friend coding with kdevelop...
but since the v1.4  we didnt able to work with kdevelop.
every beta are still crash immediatly sometimes. today i written ca 120 lines of code and now kdevelop crashs if he should load my project.

THE OUTPUT:
killer at kcommander:~/Projekte/kcommander3/kcommander3 > kdevelop
kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm
kdecore (KAccel): WARNING: cannot connect action Mittels grep suchen which is not in the object dictionary
DocViewMan::installBMPopup
QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        QSignal::x(int) --> CKDevelop::slotHelpTipOfDay(bool)
QGList::locate: Index 0 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 0 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 1 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 1 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 2 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 2 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 3 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 3 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 4 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 4 out of range
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
QextMdiChildView::activate() called!
khtml (part): KHTMLPart::init this=0x8591b58 d=0x85b42b0
khtml (part): KHTMLPart::openURL file:/usr/lib/qt/doc/html/qwidget.html#mousePressEvent
khtml (part): closing old URL
khtml (part): KHTMLPart::openURL now (before started) m_url = file:/usr/lib/qt/doc/html/qwidget.html#mousePressEvent
khtml (part): KHTMLPart::openURL file:/usr/lib/qt/doc/html/qwidget.html#mousePressEvent
khtml (part): KHTMLPart::openURL now m_url = file:/usr/lib/qt/doc/html/qwidget.html#mousePressEvent
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown> pid = 18871
kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm

What does it mean? Where i must looking for?
Auf Deutsch: Ich könnte kot*** - cant load my project without a crash...who is able to help me??

--
http://www.kcommander.org