kdevelop 2.xx

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 08:06:21 BST 2001

Hi,

René Märten wrote:

> Need help as fast as possible !
>
> since one year me and my friend coding with kdevelop...
> but since the v1.4  we didnt able to work with kdevelop.
> every beta are still crash immediatly sometimes. today i written ca 120 lines of code and now kdevelop crashs if he should load my project.
Hi René, we can't see what's going on there, if you don't send us a gdb
crash-backtrace of a self-compiled version in debug mode and with the
compiler optimizer switched off.
See the download section of www.kdevelop.org for details how to create
such kdevelop version.

Anyway, everything should be fixed with KDevelop-2.0.1 and KDE-2.2.1, or
better from CVS.
Looking at the (quite unusable) output messages I suspect the KHTML
crash of a KDevelop-2.0.0 version.

Cheers,
F at lk