Bug in KDevelop 2.2.2 with Designer files (ui)

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Nov 24 22:28:30 GMT 2001

On Saturday, 24. November 2001 19:21, you wrote:

Hi,

as already mentioned, the thing here is that the ui files have to be in the
project file's sourcefiles list. Before passing this list of files to the
parser I strip all entries of the QStringList which are ui files. That's how
it used to work but it seems that there maybe is still a bug that's a bit
hard to reproduce. Could someone look that up and maybe fix it ?  We will
give out an updated version of kdevelop with KDE 3 in february anyway which
also is supposed to work with KDE 2.2.2 and contains the crosscompiling stuff
(on which I'm making progress but didn't check in what I have yet until the
design is finished and the standard way it works now works again, maybe
within a week).

Ralf