Problem with KDevelop 2.0 and creating an own project

Alexander Bierbrauer alex at polyfrag.com
Thu Nov 15 11:30:11 GMT 2001

Hi people,

I've got a problem with kdevelop and creating my own projects. I'm currently
programming a game with SDL. I've used the whole time vim and the console to
code the game but now I need a debugger which us user-friendly ;) So I
decided to use kdevelop but I've run into a few(?) problems....

1. Step:

I've created a new Project (custom project/eigenes projekt)

2. Step

added the existing source file via Project -> add existing files

3. step....

yep...I've copied the makefile in the project dir (not in the dir where the
source files are!)

the makefiles looks like this:

rbomber: cPlayer.o cSystem.o main.o cSprite.o cStage.o cSpriteAnim.o
cEnemyMan.o cEnemy.o cDisplay.o cWeaponMan.o cWeapon.o cUtil.o
		g++ cPlayer.o cSystem.o cSprite.o main.o cStage.o cSpriteAnim.o cEnemyMan.o
cEnemy.o cDisplay.o cWeaponMan.o cWeapon.o cUtil.o -o ./binary/g2ex -lpthread
-L/usr/lib -lSDL

cStage.o: ./gunocide2ex/cStage.h ./gunocide2ex/cStage.cpp
		g++ -c ./gunocide2ex/cStage.cpp

cPlayer.o: ./gunocide2ex/cPlayer.h ./gunocide2ex/cPlayer.cpp
		g++ -c cPlayer.cpp

cSystem.o: ./gunocide2ex/cSystem.h ./gunocide2ex/cSystem.cpp
		g++ -c cSystem.cpp

cSprite.o: ./gunocide2ex/cSprite.h ./gunocide2ex/cSprite.cpp
		g++ -c ./gunocide2ex/cSprite.cpp

cSpriteAnim.o: ./gunocide2ex/cSpriteAnim.h ./gunocide2ex/cSpriteAnim.cpp
		g++ -c ./gunocide2ex/cSpriteAnim.cpp
.
.
.
.

so...when I want to compile the project I'm getting the following error:
gmake: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

So....what I'm a doing wrong ???

sorry if I'm making a stupid mistake but I'm new to programming on linux

--
Alexander "NoMoRe@" Bierbrauer
www.polyfrag.com