CVS config.

Craig Maloney cmaloney at physics.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 8 18:06:48 GMT 2001

Hi all.

Can't seem to find this in the docs.  How do I setup KDevelop so that it
dynamically generates a project file from an autoconf/automake project
that lives in a cvs repository.  Is this possible?  It should be,
because you can do this for non-cvs projects that live locally, right?

Note: the on-line docs give the info for the situation where the project
file *itself* lives in cvs (at least, this is what it does if you "start
a new cvs project").  Not quite the behavior that I want. Suppose that
some developers working on the project don want to use an ide other than
kdevelop!  -- I know... they would have to be crazy ;)

Thanks,
Craig