kicker template

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Mon Nov 5 16:00:05 GMT 2001

I seem to remember getting these errors also, but they didn't affect the project. Kicker applets have no
main; they are called by Kicker as shared object libraries. I agree the errors should be cleared up, but
FYI, you may continue development of your project. What I did during development of my applet, was to
link my library and desktop files to where they would be installed, so that I could test my applet
through Kicker.

Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."