Very important help... Borland Kylix?

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Sun May 27 12:19:53 BST 2001

Yes right : I spent nearly one year in hobby time, to
find the "most convivial" tool to develop under
windows and linux... So I tried sniff, glade, ming..
so ...
At the end I was regretting that KDE has not win32
platform.. But qt is.. so Maybe we will be having one
day kdev as concurrent of visual c++ ?
Taht's the greatest wish of my professional life :)
I hope Borland will have a more "open source" with
killX.. Or it might be the killer : Not of X but of
borland :) lol
Enjoy life :)