Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?

Dave Rowbotham ebe at equinoxit.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sat May 26 07:32:49 BST 2001

hmmm,
 A valid point. Perhaps its because I use this list as a learning tool for
Kdevelop. Any how as it would seem to be on-topic, I'll throw my opinion in.
I use C++ Builder commercialy ( win32 of course ), and to be honest I havnt
yet found an IDE that lets me actually  produce, and navigate source as
easily as the Builder IDE. I havnt tried Kylix so I cant comment. However I
have found that kdevelop to be an easy and intuitive dev tool for those of
us who come from a win32 background ( IMHO ). However to take a step back I
still find I use VIM a great deal especially when developing new ideas or
DOS32 programs. Of course VIM is a bit clumsy for win32 work.
Anyhow thats my tuppence worth for the record.
Regards

Dave.

IMHO this is not off topic. We are talking about IDE's and what Kdevelop has
or doesn't have that other IDE's do. This is important to look at and to see
where Kdevelop needs to go.

--
Jonathan Hunt (The Real Jonathan Hunt) <jhuntnz at users.sf.net>
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."