bug on using breakpoints+debugger

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Mon May 14 08:33:03 BST 2001

Hi,

Did you really mean "step over instr."? This steps over one line of machine
code not one line of source code. For that you need the "Step over"
instruction.

Maybe this is the problem, although I cannot reproduce this here. Either with
"step over instr." or "Step over".

jbb

PS It has revealed a bug in kdevelop2.0's disassemble tab though :-)