htdig on mandrake8

Anne-Marie a-m.mahfouf at lineone.net
Mon May 14 18:23:40 BST 2001

Hi!

No matter how hard I tried (3 hours this afternoon), I did not succeed to
have htdig indexing the doc under Mandrake8.
I tried a lot of settings in htdig.conf without any success. It is the
start_url  that is not right. What does the robot need to start indexing?
The doc generated by kdoc? The kdelibs sources? (which are not present in
Mdk8).

I would be very grateful for any help on that matter (a htdig.conf sample)
(from Mdk8 as I tried one from RedHat plus the example given in the kdevelop
package plus other settings) as I need that for a paper I am writing.

Thank you very much!

Anne-Marie
alias annma
a-m.mahfouf at lineone.net