in the prefix, you've chosen, there are no KDE headers installed.

Jonathan Gardner gardner at sounddomain.com
Wed Mar 28 19:29:16 BST 2001

Falk Brettshneider answered in the "HELP..." thread something about checking in

Options->KdevelopSetup->Path

I just tried that, setting the Qt dir and the KDE dir explicitly. I assumed they
want the general dir, the dir that contains the "include" and "lib" directories
under it. (It wouldn't make sense otherwise!)

I still get the same error.