in the prefix, you've chosen, there are no KDE headers installed.

Jonathan Gardner gardner at sounddomain.com
Wed Mar 28 17:56:40 BST 2001

I get this error when it runs configure on my test project. I installed all the
KDE stuff at /usr/local/KDE2, so the include files are in
/use/local/KDE2/include and the libraries are at /use/local/KDE2/lib.

How do I set the prefix for this? I found where to set the libraries - under
project options -> linker options -> additional libraries

Maybe I don't need to set this if it can find the libraries on its own with
the correct prefix.

--
Jonathan Gardner
gardner at sounddomain.com