KDevelop bug: Classes are not deleted when their source files are deleted

Frank Nichols frank at theNichols.net
Sun Mar 25 00:26:50 GMT 2001

If you quit and restart kdevelop and the class is still there, then you have
it defined someplace in another file.

I have found that the class list is not updated very often at all - for
example if I change the definition of a constructor (and the implementation
to match) say to add a parameter, the class list doesn't update to remove the
old definition until I quit and restart. :-(

Boring, but still usable.

/fn