KDevelop bug: Classes are not deleted when their source files are deleted

Scott Manson Maniac at Alltel.net
Sun Mar 25 02:49:14 BST 2001

On Saturday 24 March 2001 06:26 pm, you wrote:
> If you quit and restart kdevelop and the class is still there, then you
> have it defined someplace in another file.
>
> I have found that the class list is not updated very often at all - for
> example if I change the definition of a constructor (and the implementation
> to match) say to add a parameter, the class list doesn't update to remove
> the old definition until I quit and restart. :-(

For a quick and dirty workaround select View/Refresh saves closing and
restarting.

--
Maniac at alltel.net 40° 37' 9" N, 96° 57' 24" W
A single tasking guy in multi tasking world