again on qt...

gleki gleki at gol.ge
Sat Mar 10 01:57:42 GMT 2001

I have just reinstalled my RH Linux 7. When I am trying to create a Qt project, the program (KDevelop) can not find qt-1.45 libs. When I configure it by the option --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-1.45, the project is created. But if I try to make it, all I have is the error message: error in qt-1.45:

\'qregion.h:73:182 \"defined\" without an identifier.\'

Of course, in Options->KDevelop setup the path to qt-2.x is set correctly.
Another thing is that there is nothing ready in /opt/KDE-2.x.
I know where to get the needed kdesupport and kdelibs and how to build them, but perhaps the RH Linux 7 distribution already has them? I tried to find them, but in vein. Is it possible to use the complete KDevelop-1.2 (that is what comes with RH 7) without downloading something? I do not want to update it, because I\'m just studying it.

Thanx.
Giorgi