CXXFLAGS and recompile

Marcus Gruendler runner at tamalin.de
Sat Mar 10 00:00:27 GMT 2001

Hi, it's me again ;)

While working on my project and using autotools I discovered something I call
a bug in KDevelop. When I set some additional compiler settings in the
project options, these options are set via an environment variable before
various code generation modes (configure, compile etc.)

The problem is, itr seems Kdevelop does not set the env variables in the case
of a recompile (rebuild all). I realized that I can compile my project
without problem (by pressing F8) but the rebuild all fails due to some
missing include diretories which are set in the project options.

Am I missing something?

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler