Not updating Makefile correct

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Mar 8 16:37:45 GMT 2001

Fredrik Bentzer wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm using kdevelop 1.4 , and when im doing som sort of changes in the
> compile settings, this is not reflected in the makefile.
>
> And when I do a Make Distrubution, so does kdevelop ignore all my extra
> includes and my extra libs that I've included????
>
> Another problem is that I can only run the program as root, 'cause
> when I start the program as a regular user, kdevelop starts in a weird
> minimized mode with only showing a little part of the window.
> And when I'm trying to start/create a project I get a SIGSEV.
>
> Is this known problems, and in that case what is the solution????

Please, please include system infos in any error report like this! The
others icluding myself can't help anyone if we don't know which system
you use and if you took rpm's or precompiled packages or did a
self-compile and in that case if it's from CVS or from which day.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org