Not updating Makefile correct

Fredrik Bentzer fredrik.bentzer at centercom.se
Thu Mar 8 15:40:20 GMT 2001

Hello,
I'm using kdevelop 1.4 , and when im doing som sort of changes in the
compile settings, this is not reflected in the makefile.

And when I do a Make Distrubution, so does kdevelop ignore all my extra
includes and my extra libs that I've included????

Another problem is that I can only run the program as root, 'cause
when I start the program as a regular user, kdevelop starts in a weird
minimized mode with only showing a little part of the window.
And when I'm trying to start/create a project I get a SIGSEV.

Is this known problems, and in that case what is the solution????

BR.
//Fredrik
--
Fredrik Bentzer