Bug in kdevelop 1.4

Anand Singh Bisen bisen at rediffmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:28:34 GMT 2001

Hi

This is first time i am submitting a bug so i actually dont know what are the methods .... apology

Actually i downloaded  kdevelop 1.4 with kde 2.1 ! i am using SuSE 7.0.  When i create my c++ console project and enter all the vital informations (withought cvs support) and press create..... an error comes after automake..  I have confirmaed this error with some other users at #kde (the problem persists) and everything works fine if i make a c or qt or kde app(project).

Thanks

anand

http://bol.rediff.com