2 annoying actions

lpotter ljp at llornkcor.com
Sat Mar 3 15:00:40 GMT 2001

kdevelop 1.4 binary dist for Suse 7, qt 2.2.4
When I push run, my project compiles, and when it executes, whether
kdevelop is maximized, or not, it suddenly extends itself
past the edge of the screen.  Maximize does not work again until I close my
project application.
Also, when using an external editor, when it notices that I have requested
to go to another file, it will ask open file from disk?
If I click yes,  it doesn't rebuffer the changed file. I have to close the
project
to see the changes. Also, it would be nice if it
discovers the changed file when it receives focus again, instead of
waiting for me to start working on another file.

ljp