wish list

Dave Rowbotham ebe at equinoxit.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 23:21:37 BST 2001

I guess French isnt supported as well as it could be Anne Marie. I agree, I
think that by simply having your locale set to France ( or Germany/Italy etc
etc ) then your tools ( whether that be KDE or anything else ) should by
default support that language.
I believe MS tools do this ( although as I only write for an English target
audience I havnt verified this ). Perhaps your client might consider looking
at an win32 too chain if this is the case.

I myself am monitoring this list to see if I want to switch to a Linux dev
system and I must say I havnt been convinced yet. Although I do use gnu
tools on win32.

regards

Dave