Doc in another language

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Mon Jun 18 07:33:48 BST 2001

On Sonntag, 17. Juni 2001 22:09 Juergen Suessmaier wrote / Am Sonntag, 17.
Juni 2001 22:09 schrieb Juergen Suessmaier:
> Hi Anne-Marie,

> When you create the translation file with kbabel, you have to save it in
> UTF-8 format. Kbabel's output file format can be configured somewhere
> inside the Kbabel settings. I had the same problem with German "Umlauts"
> and saving the .po file in UTF-8 solved the problem.

Actually it seems to me that support for "special" characters in kdevelop is
not very good anyway. If I use the class wizard to create a new class method
and type in the methods comment field with German "Umlaute" the wizard gets
confused an the behavior is unpredictable. Is this fixed in versions after
1.4?

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de