QT Designer: How to enable resize behaviour for single line edit boxes?

Lars G�smar l.guesmar at mioco.de
Fri Jul 20 12:14:12 BST 2001

Hello all,

perhaps a simple questions, but anyway:

I followed the very good tutorial on womens.kde.org, but didn't
get the single line edit boxes resizable. However, the multiline
becomes automatically resized.  I wasn't able to figure out the
difference.

Please, can anybody give me answer to these questions :

1. Whats the resizing difference between lineedit and multilineedit?
2. How do I enable the resizing feature for the single line edit box ?
3. Is there a QT Designer FAQ somewhere, where I can find this kind of
informations?

Thanks in advance
Lars Güsmar