support for lex and yacc question

Wolf-Ruediger Juergens WJuergens at t-online.de
Mon Jul 16 20:17:39 BST 2001

Hi,
I've started a project using Kdevelop-1.4 under Debian potato.
The project is derived from the C-Terminal template. Then i add a .l
and a .y file to the project. Building the project fails with the
following error output:
automake: mgl/Makefile.am: lex source seen but `LEX' not defined in
`configure.in'
automake: mgl/Makefile.am: lex source seen but `AC_DECL_YYTEXT' not in
`configure.in'
automake: mgl/Makefile.am: yacc source seen but `YACC' not defined in
`configure.in'

How can I add support for lex and yacc to my project ?
I know how to do it with a Makefile, but have no glue how to make it
using kdevelop project templates.
Can you point me in the right direction please ? A link to a RTFM or
other documentation is ok for me.

TYA
Wolf
--
Registered Linux user #37136 - GnuPG 1.06 Key-ID: 5E2A6678
fingerprint:1024D/A9A8 1E85 1334 38F2 1EDC 1DEF ADFE 12B2 5E2A 6678