build Kdevelop for distribution

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 16:35:10 BST 2001

Try to compile with --enable-final and link everything static. There
was a recent thread on how to do this, check the mailing list archive.
I'd be very interested to hear about your experiences.

If you plan to distribute the CD to other people, I would wait a few
weeks until KDE-2.2 is out.

Also if you are going to distribute the CD commercially, be aware of
the licensing issues.

Regards
Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and