linking to static libraries

Shridhar Daithankar chamanya at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 09:33:43 GMT 2001

Hi

  As I said earlier, only solution I can imagine is to ask user to specify using configure option. Mention this in readme.

I think somebody(Sorry I lost the thread) posted that they are working on adding a GUI so that developer can add additional configure checks like ncurses etc.

That may help you, but then you need to wait..

 Shridhar