Kdevelop 2 crashes

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Jan 10 15:23:18 GMT 2001

Omid Givi wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have just compiled Kdevelop2 (fresh from cvs). But Kdevelop crashes
> while loading component DocTreeView. KDE Crash Handler pop's up and says
> that the application KDevelop has crashed and caused the signal 11
> (SIGSEGV). The backtrace window is empty.

> I compiled and installed KDE 2.1 yesterday. QT is 2.2.3.
>
> Can anybody help me on this? Is there something I'm doint wrong?

Probably ;-) If you need kdevelop for KDE 2.1 you need to get the
version from tag -rKDEVELOP_1_4, not directly from HEAD (which is the
same you get when omitting no -r flag at all). So what you need to get
is like

cvs co -rKDEVELOP_1_4 kdevelop

Have fun,

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org